Named for New Hampshire's beautiful Flume Gorge, these men's hiking boots grip rocky trails and crave elevation. These mid-height waterproof hikers keep you comfy and protected, from trailhead to summit and during every adventure in-between.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1 pound, 1 ounce